Thursday, April 2, 2009

First post!

Well given that this is a new blog and this is my first post, I guess I'll start with a little bit of travel history.
I've been very fortunate in my life to have had parents that loved to travel and as kids they would take me and my sister away to various places in the UK and Europe for family holidays (I was born in England). We weren't well off by any meens but some how they always managed to make a great week away somewhere. We even did a couple of British Holiday parks like in that TV program 'Hidy Hi'.
I guess this is where I got the travel bug from. Thanks mum and dad!
After moving as a 10 year old to New Zealand, you suddenly realise what a great and diverse world we live in and it just makes you want to see more. So I did!
I guess this is where I'll leave it for now and follow on with some travel spots and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment